Family History Research
Lana Leggett-Kealey, Ph.D.
Professional Genealogist, PLCGS
at Genetic Genealogy Encounter - How to Find your Family History
Lana Leggett-Kealey's experience and qualifications include:
- Certificate in Genealogical Research - Boston University
- Certificate in Genealogical Studies - American Records - the National Institute for Genealogical Studies, University of Toronto
- Ph.D. in Chemistry - Arizona State University
- Forensic Genealogy Institute - Advanced Genetic Genealogy and Unknown Parentage Cases - 2015 and 2016.
- Instructor - "DNA & Genealogy" at Osher Continuing Education at Dartmouth College - Fall 2015, Fall 2016, Spring 2017, Winter 2018.
- Worked with adoptees / people of unknown parentage clients using their DNA test results to determine ancestry connections
- Graduate of ProGen 25 - professional genealogy study group
- Member of ProGen NGSQ monthly article discussion group
Lana is also a member of the:
- National Genealogical Society
- Association of Professional Genealogists
Genetic Genealogy Encounter.